Robert Half Spanish Bilingual Customer Service Rep in Minneapolis, Minnesota
A Minneapolis Medical Device company has an immediate opening for a Bilingual (Spanish/English) Customer Service Professional to serve as a Consumer Advisor for this growing company!
• Respond to clinician and consumer inquiries and concerns via phone, email, and letters in a prompt manner according to established service metrics
• Acquire and demonstrate all necessary subject matter expertise to provide responses regarding product application and problem resolution to clinicians and end-users
• Accurately and thoroughly document each new end-user conversion/retention profile in the systems
• Promote clinical preference for the products in clinical setting by establishing and maintaining relationships with key clinicians
• Communicate with end-users and clinicians about intimate health care issues and anatomical functions in a mature and Advisor manner
• Communicate and work as a team with the field sales representatives and consumer care team to meet and exceed overall sales objectives
• Complete monthly inbound and outbound call activity goals and conversion/retention targets
• Must be Bilingual in Spanish and English
• 1+ healthcare customer service experience
• Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred
• Experience in a call center environment preferred
• Ability to explain medical process and procedures while giving clear, concise, step by step direction over the phone
• Utilize sales techniques to gain end-user acceptance during indirect sales process
• Ability to maintain and grow business in established territories through relationship development, mainly via telephone
• Proven track record of sales and target development for growth opportunities
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Self-driven, to-the-point communicator
• Highly structured approach with attention to detail and proper documentation of all work
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Intermediate computer skills in MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Must be patient, empathetic and possess the ability to utilize the telephone effectively as a customer relations tool
• Able to work well in cross-functional teams, independent, yet a team player
• Passionate about identifying the correct solution and improving the end-user's quality of life
• Healthcare industry experience preferred
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.