Robert Half International Sr. Accountant in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Robert Half Accountemps, fastest growing permanent opportunity is looking for a Senior Accountant. This opportunity is exclusive to Robert Half Accountemps and is the premier provider of accounting and finance professionals on a long-term and recurring basis. Our salaried professionals are employees of Accountemps and receive “Fortune 500” quality benefits, and paid vacations/holidays. We can offer you challenging job opportunities in various industries, new skills development and occasional travel if desired. As an Accountemps Salaried Professional, you don’t just do fill-in work; you have an opportunity to be a part of different teams working on diverse projects.
If this is something you would be interested in, please email Natalie Evenson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Roles & Responsibilities:
Prepare accurate, timely financial statements in accordance with our established schedule and with input from the rest of the accounting department
• Conduct monthly and quarterly account reconciliations to ensure accurate reporting and ledger maintenance
• Analyze financial statements for discrepancies and other issues that should be brought to the CFO’s attention
• Review all inter-company transactions and generate invoices as necessary • Reconcile balance sheet accounts
• Delegate financial responsibilities to accounting team
• Coordinate semi-annual audits and assist CFO with conducting audits
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting required
• 5+ years’ experience in general or tax accounting
• Experience with computerized ledger systems
• Advanced knowledge of Excel
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to function well in a team-oriented environment
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $65,000.00 - $75,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Date Posted: October 12, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 02310-9502721332
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance