Robert Half International Staff Accountant in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Are you currently unemployed? In transition? Recently laid off due to COVID-19? And looking for your new position? This could be the opportunity for you! Robert Half is currently partnering with an exciting and well known company in Minneapolis that is looking to bring on a Staff Accountant for their growing accounting team. As a Staff Accountant you will prepare journal entries, monthly and year-end closings, bank reconciliation, fixed asset maintenance and general ledger reconciliation. This is an important position in producing financial statements and working with cash flow projections and budgets.
Role & Responsibilities include:
· Preparing complex journal entries and account reconciliations, prepaid expenses and payroll
· Preparing monthly balance sheet and income statement analyses for management reporting
· Assisting with month end, quarter end and year end closing process including monthly financial close workbook preparation
· Maintaining fixed asset ledger, depreciation, and reconciliation
· Recurring journal entries maintenance and reconciliation
· Intercompany billings, transactions, and reconciliation
· Analyzing and coordinating a variety of financial data, and reporting it in a useful and understandable manner
· Participating in various department-wide initiatives as part of a team effort
· Experience with month end balance sheet account reconciliations including month end close and journal entries
· Accounting degree and knowledge of GAAP
· At least 2 years of Accounting experience
· Strong proficiency in Excel
· Strong analytical skills, accuracy and attention to detail a plus
· Strong organizational, written and verbal communication skills
· Ability and willingness to meet business critical deadlines
If interested please email your resume to Halle.Bowar@roberthalf.com with the subject "Staff Accountant" with your resume and two supervisory references (one from your most recent employer)
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Salary: $25.00 - $27.00 / Hourly
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Date Posted: October 2, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02310-9502710266
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance