Robert Half International Student Services Assistant in MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota
A local arts school is looking for a Student Services Assistant to start right away!
This role is second shift 1pm-9pm M-F. The Student Services Assistant provides service to the public, students, and faculty. This position develops working relationships with faculty and staff for the purpose of supporting the administration.
• Greet visitors and students upon arrival
• Respond to customer needs through phone, email, and front desk reception
• Maintain a thorough working knowledge of the schools offerings
• Direct faculty and visitors
• Process student registrations and payments
• Respond to and process internal room reservation requests
• Update and correct student registrations and perform follow up calls/emails for members
• Perform retail transactions including making change, practice room rentals, sale of parking cards and t-shirts, etc.
-1+ years of office or customer service experience
-Excellent customer service skills
-Ability to learn and problem solve on the job
-Ability to stay poised and professional as the face of the firm
-High-school diploma or higher education
-Microsoft Office proficiency
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.