Robert Half International Tax Preparer in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Accountemps is seeking tax preparation assistance for multiple clients in the south metro during the upcoming 2021 tax season! Gain experience working with clients, assisting with bookkeeping, and preparing and filing individual and business returns.
Some opportunities can offer a flexible schedule for students, including part-time hours. Candidates with previous tax preparation or accounting experience are strongly preferred.
• Enter client data into tax prep software.
• Prepare tax returns in accordance with firm policies.
• Adhere to the firm’s written tax practice standards and the firm’s 1040 procedure manual.
• Ensure client confidentiality by following all company procedures regarding information handling.
• High school diploma required; Associate's or Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Individual tax return preparation preferred.
• Knowledge of basic accounting concepts involved in tax return preparation preferred. .
• Adaptable to new technology and ability to work in a paperless environment.
• A professional demeanor and the ability to handle matters confidentially.
• Keen sense of accuracy and attention to detail.
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Date Posted: February 22, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02311-9502860847
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance