Robert Half International Technical Writer in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Technical Communications Writer
Consultant will be responsible for leading communications efforts in partnership with the broader project plans for the business unit, and contributing to issues-related communications needs.
This person will engage with others across the enterprise, to plan, write, and support execution of communications.
This person will have a proven track record of editing and publishing well-crafted, easy-to-read work product that is technical in nature, particularly in time-sensitive environments with multiple contributors.
• Planning, writing, editing, coordinating, and supporting execution of complex and/or sensitive communications related to remediation efforts for the business.
• Meeting established deadlines with tight turnaround times.
• Manage competing messaging priorities and version control for large-scale, complex, and sensitive communications projects.
• Work with ambiguity and navigate information needs to achieve goals and meet deadlines.
• Work within tight timeframes and demonstrate capability to work in a high-volume communications environment.
• Consults with managers to develop communication goals, objectives and plan to best communicate messages.
Candidates may submit resume and samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical business writing
2+ years exp
Provide relevant samples
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital and marketing professionals with some of the best companies on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. At TCG, we understand that you have a real passion for your work, and we spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the creative, marketing and digital jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local TCG office at 888.490.5565 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/creative-group to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $20.00 - $25.00 / Hourly
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Date Posted: October 3, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02310-9502711525
Staffing Area: Creative u0026 Marketing