Robert Half International UX Copywriter in minneapolis, Minnesota
Our client is looking for a UX Copywriter for a 5 month contract This is an onsite, full time opportunity starting December 2018 The content writer/strategist works with Experience Strategy leads and UX team members to identify and meet the content demands for various projects across multiple interactive platforms. Need someone who will work with a developer, researchers and experience architects designing and testing one set of functionality (Customer Profile ? phone numbers, addresses, consent pages, etc) that will be shared across customer and employee facing channels. It will be a mix of leveraging existing styles in our old and new brands, but working collaboratively with team to ideate, design, create and test ? with some iteration of those designs built in.
Day 1: Unpack the requirements (as is, vision for future, competitor evals, all relevant details) Day 2: Ideate Day 3: Bring the ideas back in and define the solution Day 4 and 5: Prototype (partner with dev to build it) Day 6: Test
- Work in a cross-channel environment writing for desktop/laptop, mobile devices
- Collaborate with UX peers (visual designers, experience architects, researchers and prototypers) to create world-class customer experiences
- Provide professional-quality content for secure online/mobile banking interfaces, responsive websites, mobile apps, online lead/application forms, marketing pages and other cross-channel websites and user interfaces
- Analyze and understand end-to-end customer experiences to ensure that all content is consistent in voice/tone/construction and technically correct
- Write a variety of digital content as needed, including on-screen instructional/directional copy, informational content and marketing pages, navigational elements, form field labels and messaging, error messages, contextual help messages, alert messages and FAQs
- Update content logs, copy documents and other documentation systems
- Provide strategic content recommendations and writing/editing support for UX teams, product managers, business lines, and other content stakeholders
- Participate as an observer in user interviews and usability test sessions
- Bachelor?s degree in English, Journalism, Communications or related field
- 3 years of professional experience writing for websites, mobile apps, software, or other digital platforms; transactional
- Strong interactive writing/editing skills (work samples required)
- Experience collaborating with large teams using outstanding communication skills
- Experience successfully executing and balancing multiple projects and tasks
- Demonstrated ability to write clear, compelling content that adheres to style guidelines and is substantially error-free
- Attention to detail, especially as it relates to complex customer interactions and compliance-mandated content
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment, with proven ability to respond flexibly to changing priorities
At TCG, we’re committed to you from the moment you sign up. We won’t make you work a certain number of hours or fill out piles of paperwork before we commit to you and your professional future. We believe it’s important to spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our trained staffing professionals understand that you have a real passion for your work and do their best to find opportunities that are the best fit for you. And we don’t stop there. We’re also available to help with your career questions, provide tips on improving your portfolio and acing interviews, and more. Plus, as one of our registered candidates, you’ll have access to thousands of online training courses and books – and of course, everything is free and available when you need it.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 1.888.846.1668 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $40.00 to $45.00 per hour
Location: minneapolis, MN
Date Posted: December 7, 2018
Employment Type: Freelance
Job Reference: 02310-9501656865
Staffing Area: Creative & Marketing