Robert Half International Vulnerability Assessment SME in Minneapolis, Minnesota
Robert Half Technology has an exciting new opportunity for a client working on a large security initiative. Their primary need is in the vulnerability assessment and scanning range. The biggest area of experience they are in need of is someone that's worked with the Defender tool or Azure ATP/ATA.
You will be responsible for the following duties:
• Assess an organization's vulnerability management program through the use of automated tools and manual techniques to identify and verify how assets and vulnerabilities are tracked and remediated
• Provide tactical and strategic leadership and detailed remediation advice aimed at improving clients’ security posture
• Use creative approaches to triage, prioritize, define, and remediate vulnerabilities
• Assess Vulnerability Management programs including documented procedures, workflow from asset discovery through to remediation tracking.
• Create comprehensive assessment reports that clearly identify existing vulnerabilities, average time to remediation, compensating controls, work in progress, as well as roadmap for remediation for vulnerabilities
• Interface with client personnel and technologies to gather information, clarify scope, and remediate vulnerabilities
• Execute projects using established methodology, tools and documentation
A qualified candidate has the following:
• Minimum five (5) years of experience performing Hands-on Configuration changes and patching, Vulnerability Management Engineering, and Vulnerability Assessments.
• Familiarity with Microsoft 365 Security Stack
• Experience with the use of Microsoft Defender for Endpoint for Vulnerability management and endpoint detection and response
• Experience with native and 3rd party patching tools
• Experience with and Understanding of commercial and open source vulnerability scanning tools
ANYONE INTERESTED IN HEARING MORE DETAILS SHOULD CONTACT ROBERT BROMMEL AT 651-503-6365
Requirements Security Vulnerability, Vulnerability Analysis, Vulnerability Scanning, Vulnerability Assessment
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.