Robert Half Wealth Management Operations Associate in minneapolis, Minnesota
Our client a growing investment advisory firm is seeking an Operations Associate to join the firm. In this position you will build deep relationships with and provides operational support to an assigned group of Financial Advisors and clients. This position is responsible for driving quality customer experiences and includes handling the daily operational needs of assigned clients and the broader responsibilities of the internal operations team. Our client is actively interviewing candidates with 1+ years experience in client support at investment advisory firms or RIAs. This firm is on an impressive growth track and offers career growth, excellent compensation and benefits. If you are interested in becoming part of this dynamic firm, please message Douglas Rickart on LinkedIn, call Doug at 612-249-0330 or apply through Robert Half's Website REF # 02310-0012569648.
• Handles all operational processing, provides customer support, account set-up, account transfer, money-movement, trade request cases, maintenance and general administrative duties for assigned Advisors
• Efficiently works with Advisors in responding to client service requests to ensure the optimal end client experience
• Responds to Advisor requests and initiates contact in anticipation of emerging concerns and issues
• Maintains accurate client records and documents all account activities in our CRM (Salesforce)
• Reviews and audits client trade requests to help eliminate errors prior to submitting to the trade desk.
• Establishes and builds strong business relationships with internal partners, especially Sales, to improve the client experience, aid in retention and contribute to business growth
Requirements Register Investment Advisor, Wealth Management, Account Creation, Account Setup, Client Relations, Securities Trading, Client Intake, Funds Transfer, Stock Transfer
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.