Robert Half Marketing Communications Manager in Minnetonka, Minnesota
Our client is a Fortune 500 Healthcare company seeking a Marketing Communications Manager for a 5-month contract. This role is primarily remote, but the candidate will have travel to the office in Minnetonka occasionally for meetings and training.
Engagement Solutions provides custom consumer health engagement strategies and communications to nearly 200 of our customers. As a Marketing Communications Consultant, you will develop and execute custom member communications to help meet health care objectives.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience interacting with external clients, as well as experience managing the execution of communications projects from start to finish.
• Consult with internal and external customers to develop customer-specific consumer marketing strategies
• Collaborate with creative partners to create consumer marketing campaigns for each customer
• Establish project plans and schedules with cross-functional teams to make sure all impacted stakeholders understand the project.
• Prepare and execute realistic project schedules for individual team including milestones and deliverables using internal tools.
• Manage the timeline and execution of marketing materials end-to-end, with a heavy emphasis on project management and a high commitment to high-quality outcomes.
• Work with all internal and external cross-functional teams including fulfillment, email, analytics, creative, consultant, and data in both email and print projects.
• Manage competing priorities and timelines of cross-functional team.
• Collaborate with creative partners to execute consumer marketing campaigns for each customer
• Ensure projects are completed on time, within budget, and aligned with customer objectives
• Develop post-campaign performance reports that demonstrate behavior change and ROI
• Serve as subject matter expert to internal and external customers
• Concise, candid, and professional communications skills
• Ability to set clear direction and lead with confidence
• Tenacity, perseverance, and adaptability to drive results
• Proactive self-starter; with sense of urgency and bias toward action
• Quick-study, flexible, and able to handle a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment
• Ability to analyze situations, identify and troubleshoot problems, recommend solutions, and use good judgment to make decisions
• 5 years of consumer marketing and project management experience
• Excellent planning and organization skills with demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines while implementing projects, health care marketing or other highly-regulated industry
• Bachelors degree
• Knowledge of the health care industry
• Experience with WorkFront project management system
• Ability to build relationships with partners in a highly matrixed organization
• Demonstrated success working in a role where ambiguous direction is provided
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.