Robert Half Marketing Manager in Minnetonka, Minnesota
*hybrid role- must be local to Minnetonka, MN
• Consult with internal and external customers to develop customer-specific consumer marketing strategies.
• Serve as subject matter expert on all things engagement to internal and external customers
• Manage the timeline, budget and execution of marketing campaign materials end-to-end, with a heavy emphasis on project management and a high commitment to high quality outcomes. Creative development, audience identification, digital or print fulfillment and post-campaign analysis are also key components of this role
• Collaborate with creative partners to create consumer marketing campaigns for each customer
• Ensure projects are completed on-time, within budget and aligned with customer objectives
• Utilize data to execute targeted and personalized consumer communications that meet Engagement Solutions benchmarks
• Develop post-campaign performance reports that demonstrate behavior change and ROI
• 3+ years consumer marketing experience
• Minimum 5+ years project management experience management system
• Excellent planning and organizational skills with demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines while implementing projects.
• Previous experience developing relationships with customers and interacting with them in a professional manner
• Bachelors degree
• Experience in the health care industry
• Experience with WorkFront project management system
• Ability to build relationships with partners in a highly matrixed organization
• Demonstrated success working in a role where ambiguous direction is provided
• Proven success with integrated marketing practices and tools, including some mix of print, digital/social and video.
Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.