Robert Half International Medical Claims Processor in Minnetonka, Minnesota
Do you have a knack for being detail oriented and take pride in being efficient and accurate? Do you enjoy working in a team environment? If so, you would be the perfect fit for the Medical Claims Processor!
A healthcare organization in the Twin Cities area is seeking a Medical Claims Processor to join their team immediately!
• Review claims and makes payment determination.
• Review and evaluates claims for proper and correct information including correct member, provider, authorization, and billing information on which to base payment determination.
• Refers to eligibility, authorization, benefit, and pricing information to determine appropriate course of action (i.e. claim reject/denial, request for additional information, etc.).
• Conduct research regarding coordination of benefit issues, fraud and abuse, and third party liability.
• Prepares material for audits and provides assistance to Lead and Supervisor during audit.
• Assist with the preparation of materials for audits and provides assistance to Lead and Supervisor during audit.
• Work together with Lead and Supervisor for claim reporting requirement.
• Review member/provider claims by checking provider service contracts and other supporting claims documentation in accordance with service agreements.
• Coordinates payment agreement with providers.
Proactively works to ensure claim review is resolved appropriately.
1+ year medical claims processing experience.
For immediate consideration, please send all resumes to Molly at Molly.Halgrimson@roberthalf.com!
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $17.00 - $18.00 / Hourly
Location: Minnetonka, MN
Date Posted: January 11, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02313-0011666403
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance