Robert Half International Sr. Accountant in Minnetonka, Minnesota
Accountemps is looking for a Staff Accountant for a temporary opportunity with a fast-growing mid-sized company. The Staff Accountant will prepare journal entries, monthly and year-end closings, bank reconciliation, fixed asset maintenance and general ledger reconciliation. This position is responsible for comprehensive accounting and reporting responsibilities that support the overall requirements and objectives of the unit assigned. The position will oversee all aspects of the month end close process related to activities for capitation, incentive programs and provider receivables and parables. The month end close process will require you to report results, perform flux analysis, prepare and record journal entries.
• Calculates accrual and records close related journal entries based on monthly provider incentive programs and capitation/provider accounting for month end close
• Produces, reviews and analyzes provider incentive program payments and related reporting requirements
• Conduct research on receivables and payables related to providers
• Performs account reconciliations and performs analysis
• Prepares internal and external audit support documentation
• Supporting quarterly and annual statement statutory filing preparation and ad hoc regulatory requests
• Anticipates customer needs and proactively develops solutions to meet them
• Develops innovative approaches for continued improvement in efficiency and effectiveness
• Researches payment variances and analyze discrepancies to ensure payment accuracy
• Researches and provides resolution to provider inquiries
· BA/BS or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics preferred
· At least 2 years of Accounting experience
· Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Program skills required
· Accounting experience in publicly-traded company a plus
Experience with NetSuite, SAP, Blackline or ADP a plus
Please email your resume to email@example.com for immediate consideration!
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. From accounting clerks and bookeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we provide you with access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/accountemps to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Location: Minnetonka, MN
Date Posted: September 14, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02303-0011557582
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance