Robert Half International Dependable Office Manager in Mission Viejo, California
OfficeTeam has partnered with a locally owned company who is seeking a Dependable Office Manager.
In this temporary long-term position, you will have the opportunity to grow your skills and add valuable experience to your resume.
The selected individual must be someone who is efficient, organized, positive, detail-oriented with excellent phone skills. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision.
They will be self-motivated and highly dependable.
· Shipping and tracking of promotional materials and other items to clients
· Miscellaneous tasks including researching and sourcing of various business purchases
· Computer work including data entry such as sales inputting, project status updates, daily/weekly reporting etc.
· Taking calls for new client jobs and following up with customers and our team on current jobs
COIVD 19 Protocols are in place with this client, a safe working environment is being maintained.
· Excellent organizational skills
· Highly proficient in Office Word, Excel, Outlook and Apple/iOS products
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including proper pronunciation and grammar
· Outstanding interpersonal abilities; consistently courteous and detail oriented tone of voice when speaking with customers and vendors
· Must have the ability to keep detail oriented demeanor under pressure or during tense or stressful situations
· Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
· High school diploma; BSc/BA in office administration or relevant field a plus
If interested in this position, email resume and include recent supervisor references to Jordyn.Ex@officeteam.com
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $22.00 - $29.00 / Hourly
Location: Mission Viejo, CA
Date Posted: October 13, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 00760-9502721986
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative