Robert Half International Digital Imaging Specialist in MOLINE, Illinois
The Digital Imaging QA Specialist is responsible for reviewing documents for accuracy prior to them being ingested into Nautilus in an accurate and timely manner. They will also assist with moving documents from the historical locations to the new locations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide prompt, courteous, and excellent service to internal customers at all times. This includes an obligation to actively cooperate and interact with other departments and facilities.
• Ensure all documents are indexed properly for later retrieval and verify image quality.
• Track all imaging errors and work with scanner/importer to correct any errors and report metrics back to Nautilus LDMO Project Team
• Provide guidance on correct locations/keywords, etc. for loan documentation.
• Move documents from historical doc types into new doc type structure.
• Familiarize yourself with document types and requirements.
• Maintain confidentiality of customer account information.
• Comply with both the letter of the law and the spirit of the law regarding the Bank Secrecy Act.
• Adhere to regulations for Bank compliance, policy and procedures, state and federal regulations.
• Other duties as required.
This is a full time, temporary position, in Iowa!
•Ability to operate a computer proficiently with knowledge of various word processing and spreadsheet programs, including the Bank’s internal computer software programs and FISERV/Signature applications.
•Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
•Exceptional attention to detail.
•Excellent interpersonal skills.
•Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Imaging, proofreading, and editing ability.
•Ability to maintain a calm and professional demeanor during peak periods of activities.
•Capable of exercising discretion, applying common sense, and using independent judgment, especially when committing the Bank in matters that have significant financial impact.
•Ability to manage and maintain confidential information.
•Ability to be available for work on a daily basis and extended hours, as necessary.
•Ability to travel to other Bank locations, customer sites, and/or workshop locations.
If you are interested in this position, give the office a call right away!!
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: MOLINE, IL
Date Posted: February 9, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 01530-0011699339
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance