Robert Half Sr. Application Developer in Moline, Illinois
A growing company in the Quad Cities area is looking for a strong, dynamic Sr Developer, this position will be Direct Hire Permanent role. The team is very small, so someone who is confident with their skills and experienced in designing and architecting solutions would be a ideal fit. A lot of changes happening, with all hands on deck to support the initiatives set forth. Direct Hire Permanent Placement 100% REMOTE. This is an opportunity that someone really doesn't want to pass up. Great Family Culture Work Hard Have Fun. Apply Now or contact me direct on LinkedIn at Bradley Christensen Recruiting Manager Robert Half.
• Advanced knowledge of the entire development process, including specification, documentation and quality assurance.
• Build and maintain applications in such a way that ensures compliance with enterprise security, compliance initiatives, and regulatory requirements and Security Coding Standards
• Design and develop complex technology configurations to satisfy business requirements.
• Develop appropriate requirements, scope, and estimates.
• Perform unit testing of all coding changes with the goal of providing a stable production environment.
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.