Robert Half Life Insurance Case Manager in Monticello, Minnesota
Description The objective of this role is to ensure the life insurance application process is as smooth and efficient as possible for our agents from start to finish. As a case manager, you will execute professionalism while providing top notch customer service and work to find and create efficiencies. This is an amazing opportunity to join our team in a much-needed position.
Whether you are familiar with the insurance background or not, your enthusiasm, motivation, and interest in becoming part of our well-established and positive work environment, makes you an ideal candidate.
We value your hard work and dedication to this position, and you can be confident that the opportunities for growth within the corporation will continue to arise.
Things we are looking for from you:
• Ensure all requirements are met on new applications before submitting to the insurance carrier
• Order medical exams and records when needed
• Review and follow up with agents and carriers on all requirements
• Process all life insurance cases within Salesforce
• Provide professional correspondence via email and phone
• Work efficiently to meet all service level agreements
• Understand carrier workflows and maneuver carrier websites
• Work closely with team members to meet common goals and assist when able Requirements Customer Service, Life Insurance, Background Checks, Compose Correspondence, Email Correspondence, Multi-line Phone Systems
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.