Robert Half International Grants Coordinator in Moon, Pennsylvania
Are you looking for your next role as a Grants Coordinator? Robert Half is currently seeking a Grants Coordinator for a contract-to-hire opportunity with our well-established client in the Moon/Robinson area. If you enjoy administrative, fiscal, and analytical work in grant proposal development then this is the role for you. This role will be a hybrid mix of on-site and remote. Interested candidates should apply today!
As a Grants Coordinator, you will get to do the following:
·Assist in preparing and coordinating various grants for the organization
·Prepare and coordinate the submittal of all related ACAA Board Administrative Action Requests and assist with briefings for senior staff.
·Prepare for and coordinate the annual update review meetings in Harrisburg, PA
·Assist with coordination of multiple annual grant required pre-application submittals
· Performs other related tasks as assigned or required.
· Some travel a few times per year required.
Looking for more than just a job? Management Resources will partner with you to provide resume guidance, provide interview coaching (both virtual and face-to-face), and help you to assess your career goals. We want to be the team to help you find the next great step in your career, but if we aren't, we will at least help you in that endeavor.
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Knowledge of Federal and State grant application process.
· Capital budget analysis, preparation and the overall capital improvement plan.
· PFC program in conjunction with FAA and the airlines.
· Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
· J.D. Edwards computer software.
· Develop and maintain relationships with appropriate agencies that deal with federal and state grants.
· Understand state and federal regulations and procedures to be able to resolve problems.
· Communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
· Use interpersonal skills to interact with all levels of personnel.
· Basic professional knowledge arising from a pertinent degree program, and capable of carrying out assignments typical of the profession with limited guidance and review.
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with remote or on-site jobs for interim and long-term opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.