Robert Half International Level 2 Technical Support Candidate in Moorestown, New Jersey
The Level 2 IT Support Technician is a member of the MSP Service Desk Team. This team handles all incident based customer support requests to ensure proper computer operation so that end users can accomplish business tasks. This includes receiving, prioritizing, documenting, and actively resolving end user help requests. Incident resolution may involve the use of diagnostic and help request tracking tools, as well as require that the individual give in-person, hands-on help at the desktop level.
• Resolve assigned customer technical issues
• Local travel will be required to be onsite with clients
• Communicate to customers clearly, effectively. and professionally
• Provide excellent customer service to all customers
• Field incoming help requests from end users via a variety of intakes (phone, walkup, onsite, offsite, email, etc.)
• Document all pertinent end user identification information, including name, department, contact information, and nature of request or incident..
• Access software updates, drivers, knowledge bases, and frequently asked questions resources on the Internet to aid in problem resolution.
• Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications.
• Performing preventative maintenance, including checking and cleaning of workstations, printers, and peripherals.
• Identify and escalate critical incidents
• Microsoft Office Programs and Microsoft Desktop operating systems.
• Computer networking, including switches, routers and wireless access points
• Ability to work in a team environment.
• Maintain fax machines, printers, scanners, and other networked business machines.
• Experience supporting multiple models of mobile devices.
• Strong documentation skills.
• Ability to absorb and retain information quickly.
• Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
• Highly self-motivated and directed.
• Keen attention to detail.
-CompTIA A+ certification preferred
-1 - 3 years of experience supporting hardware and software for PC and Mac, and knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, LAN, and WAN
Demonstrated flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
Ability to multitask and communicate well with individuals of all backgrounds
Ability to simplify complex problems and build solutions
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.