Robert Half PC Technician in Moorestown, New Jersey
If you're looking for work as a PC Technician and have the ability to interact with technical and non-technical users in an understandable and concise manner while solving complex technical issues, you might be a good fit for the new job opening at Robert Half. If you are self-motivated, a problem solver, and interested in a positive, dynamic environment, you could thrive in this role. For the long-term contract / temporary PC Technician role, you will be positioned in the Moorestown, 08057, New Jersey, area.
WHAT YOU GET TO DO EVERY DAY
· Disassemble, pack, move and set up/install on site
· Communicate with suitable vendors to coordinate needed repairs
· Ensure sound electronic data records by adhering to company quality standards
· Image and set up new computers
· Provide support for functionality testing and end users
· Diagnose, repair, rebuild, and refurbish a variety of computer hardware, including PCs, laptops, monitors, servers and other IT equipment
· Install and repair printers, troubleshooting problems as needed
· Transfer data from PC to PC and troubleshoot software/hardware as well as break/fix
· Take down, box and ship equipment that is outdated
· Communicate with ticket submitters effectively and on a regular basis
· Track equipment inventory, and suggest and assist with purchases
· Manage and execute technology implementation projects
· Provide documentation of daily data communication transactions, issues and repairs made or installation activities
· A CompTIA A+ certification is a requisite for the position
· PC skills experience desired
· Desktop Hardware experience preferred
· PC desktop/workstations experience
· Desktop Imaging experience
· Attention to detail and ability to follow standard procedures is a requirement
· Proven flexibility to adapt to changes in procedures and job assignments
· 1 - 3 years of experience supporting PC and Mac hardware and software, as well as knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, LAN, and WAN
· Ability to multitask and attention to detail are critical
· Skilled in network design and implementation strategies
· Eager problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
Travel to customer sites Moorestown & Trenton NJ will be required.
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.