Robert Half Human Resources (HR) Manager in MORAVIA, New York
Work from home one day a week! Lots of flexibility here. Chris Preble from the Syracuse Robert Half office is working with a growing client of his to hire a Human Resources Manager. Located in Moravia, NY, the HR Manager is responsible for overseeing personnel and daily operations of the human resources department. If you thrive in a dynamic work environment that requires the ability to balance multiple responsibilities, this may be the role for you.
Your responsibilities in this role
Participate in the development of programs/policies/procedures that contribute to organizational development and employee satisfaction while maximizing efficiencies and profitability and maintaining a balance between employee/employer needs.
· Coach, advise and guide managers to ensure the professional development of their team, consulting on performance management, talent development, employee relations, organizational development, training, compensation, talent acquisition, and staffing.
· Support the full-cycle talent acquisition needs including but not limited to job description creation, posting opportunities, pre-screening, and interviewing candidates, conducting pre-employment checks, providing offers and support the onboarding of new hires.
· Provide leadership and direction in the handling of employee relations matters, along with interpretation and guidance of policies and programs and any relevant provincial legislation.
· Act as an advisor to employees on employee relation matters. Focus on providing an excellent employee experience, including championing internal career growth and development opportunities.
· Make recommendations where there are performance issues and participate in facilitating resolutions.
· Help implement HR, people, and culture initiatives that align with the organizational strategic plans.
· Be able to use data driven insights to design and implement appropriate people strategies to improve our business challenges
Ability to view issues with impartiality
Skilled in handling confidential business matters and information with discretion
Excellent organizational and multitasking skills
Current and relevant HR experience
Strong communication and interpersonal skills (verbal, written, and listening)
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.