Robert Half Financial Aid Analyst/Specialist in Morgan Hill, California
Description THE OPPORTUNITY
Client is expanding the Finance Team in order to accommodate higher volumes as well as to provide a higher level of service and engagement with existing and new accounts. This is a key role within the Company.
CLIENT is seeking experienced full-time Finance professionals who are detail-oriented, confident, articulate, professional and capable of independently managing and executing strategic finance initiatives and day-to-day transactional processing and creating reports for data analysis.
The successful candidate will not only assist with creating quotes, invoices, accounts payable, and account reconciliation in QuickBooks, but will also work on various strategic finance initiatives that are key to the Company’s future. These could include Time and Expense analysis, Services pricing analysis, financial analysis for existing or new subsidiary offices in other countries and understanding corporate tax law in those countries, interfacing with accountants and lawyers in those countries, competitive analysis, project financial analysis, research project, etc.
Because of CLIENT’s steady growth, many new opportunities for personal and professional growth will be constantly available as the department adapts to support evolving business needs.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES CAN INCLUDE
• QuickBooks entries and reconciliation with bank account and credit cards.
• Processing of accounts payable (vendors and subcontractors).
• Generate draft and final invoices for key customers as well as monthly Statements of Account.
• Creating quotes.
• Payroll support.
• Financial Data Analysis and weekly reports generation for CFO.
• Communicating with our Latin America partners.
• Monthly presentation to CEO.
• Financial processes improvement.
• Assist with Sales commissions tracking and matchup to POs.
• Services pricing analysis.
• Any additional office tasks as needed from time to time including ordering supplies, booking travel, assistance with internal company events, arranging shipping of products etc (less than 5% of role).
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or equivalent experience.
• At least 5 years experience with QuickBooks in a corporate environment (not home).
• Precise writing skills to create solid emails and other documents like reports and statements of account.
• Computer literacy with spreadsheets, presentations and documents (Dropbox, Salesforce and iMac Applications, Microsoft Office 365).
• Spanish-language fluency (written and spoken) is REQUIRED.
• Strong English communication skills - verbal, listening, and written.
• Ability to manage your own time and be driven, organized, and high-energy.
• Excellent time management skills.
• Ability to work in small and large teams effectively.
CLIENT offers a comprehensive healthcare plan that includes vision and dental, 401K plan with employer matching, paid time off, profit-sharing, and an employer-sponsored pension plan.
This is a full-time 40 hours per week position with overtime pay beyond 40 hours. Requirements QuickBooks, Salesforce Administration, Dropbox, Spanish Language, Spanish Translation, Payroll, Sales Commision, Accounts Payable (AP), Accounts Receivable (AR), Bank Reconciliations, Credit Card Statements
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.