Robert Half Sr. Financial Analyst in Morristown, New Jersey
Global supply chain organization is seeking a Senior Analyst & Staff Analyst to help them integrate the businesses acquired over the last couple years. Our client, has been in acquisition mode and this is a newly created position in a newly created department. In this role you will partner with existing company resources to carry out projects aimed at providing full integration of the acquired company’s operations into the existing infrastructure, covering Finance, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing and Legal. As this is the beginning stages of this department, defining best practices and establishing timelines and milestones are paramount to setting up a department’s SOP, this role will have input into these beginning processes. Candidates for this role should have 2+ years of integration experience within a corporate or consulting environment, strong project management skills and prior knowledge of corporate organizational structure.
· A minimum of 6 years of work experience in top level advisory or consulting firm although candidates with excellent industry backgrounds would also be considered
· Demonstrated experience in planning and executing complex merger integrations
· Knowledge and experience of working with standard corporate functions (Finance, IT, HR, Procurement, Real Estates, Legal etc)
· Relevant logistics experience in one of the focus products for M& A or with a broad logistics player is a plus
· Bonus: Additional relevant experience with large transformations, including cross-functional teams management
· Ability to think both strategically and tactically to manage highly complex projects with tight time frames
· Focused on and skilled at creating impact and getting things done
· In depth planning and analytical problem-solving capabilities.
· Confident leading meetings, making decisions, documenting progress, and tracking action items
· Ability to effectively assist with the due diligence and PMI process on multiple projects at the same time
· Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) required; Advanced software knowledge (e.g. Alteryx, Power BI, Tableau, Project Management Software) is a plus
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.