Robert Half International Cloud Architect in Morrisville, North Carolina
We have an immediate opportunity for a Cloud Architect. This is an employee position within a leading managed cloud provider. The Private Cloud Architect will lead a team of engineers to architect, engineer and implement next generation infrastructure platforms within our private cloud data centers. In addition, they will work to define hybrid cloud strategies for our customers with focus on the major public clouds. Fully responsible for architecting cloud solutions.
This role will:
• Create a well-informed cloud strategy roadmap and manage the adoption process.
• Define and present business cases for cloud initiatives to senior leadership
• Participate hands on with engineering team to perform POCs, create documentation and facilitate rollout to operational teams
• Define projects to implement technical infrastructure changes to our legacy infrastructure that benefit multiple customers, bundled with solution and operational deployment documentation to provide to Operational staff
• 4th Level Support Escalations, where Architecture and Engineering solves the toughest technical problems when the infrastructure support teams need additional he
Initially work will be focused on the company’s private cloud data center space (this is where work is now). eventually there may be work in the public cloud but public cloud experience is not necessary.
This is a hands-on role in designing next generation technology
Multi discipline architect but must have a core in Virtualization and Storage.
Expertise in at least one OS (Linux or Windows)
Private Cloud (ideally managed hosting services). Position does NOT require public cloud. The role will work in Private cloud (Data Center)
Automation (ideally Ansible)
Enterprise Architecture experience (ideally bringing things together and rolling them out for the entire Data Center)
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $130,000.00 - $140,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Morrisville, NC
Date Posted: February 22, 2021
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 03220-0011713626
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT