Robert Half International IT Director in Morrisville, North Carolina
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job. Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to time.
• Enforce service level agreements
• Work closely with all business functions and management to ensure enterprise level applications support and service level agreements are met
• Establish metrics for application support
• Management of third party service providers to perform services/roles that have been identified as necessary to support the applications organization
• Work closely with the management to ensure strategies, plans, and service offerings include regional requirements and known issues are identified and prioritized
• Develop application/system support models and service level agreements to support enterprise level systems
• Responsible for ensuring that plans are in place and applications are prepared for known business cycles (e.g. month, quarter, and year end)
• Development of a sound applications performance and monitoring program to proactively measure key capacity and performance metrics
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor Degree or in-lieu of degree equivalent education, training and work-related experience
• 10+ years of IT industry Hi-Tech experience
• 10+ years of management experience
• 5+ years of managing contingent and full time employees
• 5+ years of experience in management of an Applications project portfolio and budgetary experience
• Self-starter which can manage multiple departments and multiple applications disciplines
• Competency in System Development Life Cycle
• Experience in a iSeries development environment
• Experience in a Windows development environment
• Advanced understanding of people management and the administration of staff
• Outstanding written and verbal communications skill; keen presentation skills
• Excellent business acumen is required
• Excellent leadership, relationship management and team motivation skills
• Demonstrated track record in working within a diverse and distributed team environment
• Ability to multi-task in an ever-changing environment is a must
• Bachelor Degree in computer science, business administration, or related field
• Continued education in a computer science, business administration, or a related field
• Proven experience leading an IT group
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Morrisville, NC
Date Posted: January 11, 2021
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 03220-9502813543
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT