Robert Half International Senior Mobile Developer in Mounds View, Minnesota
We are looking for a highly motivated and efficient individual to join a Global IT Connected Care team in Minnesota. They drive the mobile application design, development, deployment and support for internal stakeholders and external users.
As Senior IT Developer on the Connected Care team, you will lead many aspects of application design, guide and participate in development of and maintain mobile applications on multiple platforms (iOS and Android). You will follow the Agile Methodology to develop great applications, facilitate support and to improve development team processes. You will partner with colleagues and other stakeholders including developers, testers, analysts, users and management to ensure all aspects of mobile application projects are successful.
• Develop apps using some or all of the following languages for Mobile applications: Swift, Objective-C, Java and HTML5
• Architect, design, develop and modify production and proof-of-concept apps for iOS, Android and other emerging platforms
• Experience connecting to Webservices / data transport (JSON, XML, etc.)
• Develop data intensive apps using SQLite
• Provides patches, fixes and upgrades to existing systems
• Follow SDLC principles and specific process used by team
• Follow Agile methodology
• Work independently to explore and master new technologies
• Provide advanced knowledge of development tools and execute with strong decision making and problem solving skills
• Support and plan process improvements for the team
• Contribute to the translation of functional business requirements to technical solutions and articulate these solutions to high-level audiences
• Prepares and obtains approval of system and programming documentation
• Recommends changes in development, maintenance, and system standards
• Provide support for UI/UX guidelines for mobile application development
• Support the design of Graphical User Interface (GUI) to meet the specific needs of users
• Works closely with functional users to enhance and maintain programs
• 4+ years of IT experience with a Bachelors Degree or 2+ years of IT experience with a Masters Degree in Application design and proven experience in the ability to guide and participate in development of and maintenance of mobile applications on multiple platforms (iOS and Android)
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.