Robert Half Entry Level Recruiter in Mount Prospect, Illinois
HR Recruiters looking for temporary to hire opportunity on-site in the Mount Prospect, Illinois area might find their perfect opportunity here. Are you an accomplished and proactive Human Resources Recruiter looking for a role that will improve your skills? This organization specifically needs a talented individual with a growth mindset who is ready to learn and take on new responsibilities. Your tasks in this position can include recruiting candidates for a wide variety of positions across accounting, marketing, operations, and technology fields. This position is best for someone who can perform recruiting functions as well as a variety of personnel related administrative tasks, including providing clerical support to the HR department. This role is with a company in the Transport industry. Submit an application for this role now!
• Must important responsibility is to achieve a high volume of outbound calls in order to recruitment potential new hires
• Contacting potential drivers, scheduling interviews, walking them through the application process, and guiding them through the website, and overall moving them through the ATS System
• Data entry for corporate tracking activity
• Computer literate- systems used are very easy to pick up
• High energy, out-going personality
• Must work at a fast pace, high volume recruiting, and have a strong work ethic
• Tools are given to succeed (sourcing databases) just need to be a hard worker and willing to make outgoing calls
• Strong phone skills and not afraid to make calls/jump on the phone
• Candidates that do not have recruiting experience but have background in customer service, retail, food service, or hospitality industry tend to be a good match
The top candidates have proficiency with office applications and software, as well as social media platforms
Experience writing procedure manuals, user instructions, business correspondence, and general report writing
Accomplished in office applications and software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS)
2+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience
- The person we select will have to be highly professional; able to use good judgment and maintain a high level of confidentiality and sensitivity
Willing to work as part of a team or independently and have the drive to take on a variety of tasks and projects
Experience with Answering Inbound Calls
Call Center Customer Service experience preferred
Solid understanding of recruiting
Well-founded grasp of data entry
Deep understanding of customer service
Sourcing recruitment experience preferred
Proven knowledge of Heavily-Outbound
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.