Robert Half International Project Manager in Mt. Laurel, New Jersey
We could have the new opportunity you've been looking for, in the form of this position for a talented Project Manager. Are you adept at managing key stakeholders and delivering value based on changing expectations and preferences? Robert Half Technology is helping a client find a Project Manager to put at the center of their strategic business plan. This position must ensure that changes are delivered to the expectations of stakeholders, because it serves as a key member of the team. The other main part of this role is responsibility for managing projects to successful completion, ensuring that projects deliver on time, on budget, and in accordance with standards and guidelines over the entire project. Don't wait - submit an application today!
Accountabilities and Job Activities:
· Manage multiple concurrent IT projects of various sizes, keeping management updated on measurement criteria
· Analyze current PM and BA methodologies and implement changes to increase speed and quality of delivery
· Develop new project plans encompassing a wide range of elements, including resourcing, approach, budgets, and risks
· Set realistic and practical goals for the project. Develop appropriate strategies for achieving these goals.
· Evaluate the progress of project on regular basis. Overcome mistakes and achieve targets by detecting the mistake or fault in a timely manner.
· Act as lead liaison between IT technical resources and business area personnel,
ensuring a smooth flow of information to develop Business Requirements, Test Plan and Test Cases
· Analyze and document business and functional requirements, provide timing estimates
· Maintain traceability between Requirements and Technical Design specifications, and between Requirements and Test Cases
· Acts as the Test lead reporting testing statistics and progress throughout the Testing effort
· Provides references for users by assisting in procedure documentation and/or providing support to company training personnel
· Bachelor of Science in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or similar or equivalent experience
· Minimum of 3 years of project management and/or business analysis experience in a software development organization
· Solid understanding of the software development life cycle
· Effective leadership, teamwork and client management skills
· Strong time management, analytical and problem-solving skills
· Mortgage industry experience preferred
· Experience with Encompass LOS preferred
· Highly organized and a good multi-tasker
· Self-motivated, team player, action-and-results oriented
· Well organized, good communication and reporting skills
· Ability to successfully work under tight project deadlines
· Must be authorized to work in the U.S
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.