Robert Half Product Support in Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina
Role and Responsibilities
If you have a passion for delivering excellent customer service as well as a positive can-do attitude, great organisational skills and display attention to detail, then this may be the role for you! Robert Half is looking for someone to join a dynamic and innovative support team to troubleshoot and maintain various hardware and software components.
• Repair desktop and mid format printers
• Mechanical and technical acumen
• Ability to Respond to all customer service requests in a professional and courteous manner.
• Document and detail repair reports for printers
• Document and detail customer concern and resolve to the customer satisfaction.
• Provide accurate, valid, and complete information utilising available resources.
• Maintaining open communication channels
• Demonstrate mechanical skills
• Outstanding customer success skills.
• Positive attitude and creative approach.
• People Minded – Must show dignity and respect to all people.
• Teamwork – Must build trusting relationships.
• Innovation – Must progress through a combination of creativity, common sense and vision.
• Integrity – Must exemplify the highest degree of ethical behaviour
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to adapt to changes in processes and procedures and learn the methods required to perform related duties.
• Excellent interpersonal and listening skills.
• Logical problem-solving skills.
• Ability to manage a varied workload to achieve priorities and objectives.
• Willingness to work flexibly and ability/commitment to work as part of a team and on your own initiative.
Requirements Customer Service, Basic Troubleshooting
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.