Robert Half ERP SQL Data Analyst in Mukwonago, Wisconsin
The ERP Data Analyst role is responsible for ERP support in the areas of data analysis, system enhancements, testing, configuration, training and documentation, and automation projects that reduce manual effort and drive maximum business value for all stakeholders. This is an on-site position in Mukwonago, WI.
Essential Duties and/or Responsibilities:
This list of duties and responsibilities is not all inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties and responsibilities as management may deem necessary from time to time.
• Be a “leader of change”. This person must be comfortable working with all levels within the organization. They must be able to question the status quo and be a strong communicator.
• Data Analysis:
o Perform SQL queries for data analysis and report building.
o Develop SSRS and Crystal Reports to support operational, sales and financial functions.
o Develop and execute database queries, procedures and other objects and conduct analyses.
• Develop Microsoft Excel reports by building SQL queries that can be automated in Excel.
• Identify opportunities for process improvements and automation.
• ERP Software Support:
o Provides advanced level support for ERP modules.
o Documents changes, updates, and procedures for end users on new or existing processes and provides technical assistance and training.
Must be a team player and would work with multiple personnel levels within the company.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Ability to communicate effectively with customers and other employees of the organization.
• Must demonstrate the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
• Must demonstrate data accuracy.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering or related field preferred.
• Three years of experience supporting an ERP system would be beneficial. Epicor/Kinetic experience preferred.
• Three years of experience developing and executing database queries, procedures and other objects.
• C # and VB.Net experience are a plus.
• Excellent analytical skills and ability to work independently.
• Detail-oriented, self-motivated, tolerant of stress, dependable and collaborative.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to perform day to day IT Help Desk assistance.
• Knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Preferred 2 years’ experience in manufacturing quality.
• Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills
ERP experience (1+ years preferred)
Level 1 Help Desk duties as necessary
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.