Robert Half International IT Security Auditor in MUNSTER, Indiana
Robert Half Technology is looking for an IT Security Audit Manager for a leading client in the Northwest Indiana area. The right individual will have worked in the healthcare industry. Working knowledge of various IT environments (e.g., distributed, cloud-based and network platforms), cybersecurity, data platforms and analysis (databases, data warehouses, and experience in data analysis), IT control frameworks, and risk based internal audit frameworks.
Identifies various risks (e.g., financial, operational, compliance) to the organization and make recommendations for corrective actions/mitigation of risks.
Evaluates complex information systems and controls including but not limited to applications, business control processes, change control management procedures, security, networks, and computer and data center operations.
Reports findings to management and communicate recommendations for corrective actions.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems, Accounting, Finance, Business, Healthcare Reimbursement/Operations, or related healthcare field.
• 3-5 years of Information Systems audit experience including audit planning, execution, project management and preparing reports.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with multiple demands.
• Healthcare or other government regulated industry experience desired.
• A Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or similar professional certification (e.g., CPA, CIA) is strongly preferred. CISSP certification is a plus. The candidate will be requested to obtain the CISA within a reasonable timeframe, based on prior experience.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: MUNSTER, IN
Date Posted: October 13, 2020
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 01340-0011587331
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT