Robert Half Staff Accountant in Murray, Utah
Role & Responsibilities
· Prepare complex journal entries and account reconciliations including but not limited to cash, prepaid expenses and payroll
· Prepare monthly balance sheet and income statement analyses for management reporting
· Maintain capital lease and monthly payment schedules
· Maintain fixed asset ledger, depreciation, and reconciliation
· Perform month end close, journal entries, with minimum supervision
· Intercompany billings, transactions, and reconciliation
· Participate in various department-wide initiatives
· At least 2 years of Accounting experience
· Strong proficiency in Excel and other Microsoft Program skills required
· Experience with NetSuite, SAP, Blackline or ADP a plus
· Self-starter, ability to identify issues and resolve problems
· Experience working in a dynamic and changing company environment a plus
· CPA an added plus but not required
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.