Robert Half International Accounts Payable Clerk in Murrieta, California
Accountemps is looking for an experienced Accounts Payable specialist to work for a growing company in the greater Murrieta area. As the Accounts Payable Clerk, you will be responsible for matching, batching, and coding invoices, resolving AP issues, processing expense reports, and reconciling the sub-ledger to the general ledger. You will report to the Controller and have the chance to work in a growing and dynamic company.
• In addition to the day-to-day accounts payable tasks, the secondary responsibility of the AP Clerk is to handle the administrative and clerical needs of the accounting department
• Providing customer service to internal business partners
• Providing internal and external audit assistance as required
• Verify, log and mail checks, including expediting special handling
• Minimum of 2 years of recent and relevant experience in high volume, full cycle Accounts Payable (required)
• Associate’s/Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business or related field (preferred)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Prior ERP experience
• Highly organized, detail-oriented, and flexible individual with an excellent attitude and a willingness to help wherever needed
• Strong communication, customer service and interpersonal skills
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.