Robert Half International Financial Analyst in MUSKEGON, Michigan
Our client is seeking a Financial Analyst to work directly with the Assistant Controller.
Financial Analyst Job Description:
• Working with the sales team – including credit, collections, reporting and assisting in the preparation of customer quotes.
• Involvement with invoicing
• Posting of cash payments
• Accounting of intercompany material transactions
• Participation in month-end, quarter-end, year-end reporting / forecasting, includes opportunities to present to management
• Compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley guidelines
• Oversight of fixed asset reporting (includes working with manufacturing on CIP and Fixed Asset physical)
• Other department related duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years in accounting and manufacturing experience. Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required. Must have excellent communication and organizational skills.
Please contact Katie Ruger at 616.454.9444 for more information!
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.