Robert Half International Tax Preparer in Muskegon, Michigan
Accountemps has partnered with a Muskegon, MI tax services firm looking for a detail-oriented Tax Preparer to join their growing team. This well organized Tax Preparer will be responsible for communicating with clients about the tax preparation process, setting appointments, basic individual taxes (1040’s) and assisting with tax preparation and filing. This opportunity is a great way to gain experience with a well-known company. If you’re interested in this Tax Preparer role email your resume to Ariane.Braat@accountemps.com.
• Advise clients in the tax preparation process and prepare and file tax documents
• Take incoming calls from clients to answer tax questions and set up tax preparation appointments
• Ensure the confidentiality of each client by following all company procedures regarding information handling
• Grow the business by promoting our services and expanding our client base
• Attend to the needs of clients to inspire them to refer the service and come back the following year
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Impeccable mathematics skills
• Must be able to complete our free tax preparation course
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel programs required
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Muskegon, MI
Date Posted: January 11, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02220-9502813343
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance