Robert Half International Customer Experience Specialist in Nampa, Idaho
Robert Half OfficeTeam is currently sourcing candidates for several Customer Experience Specialist role at an inbound call center in Nampa, Idaho. The ideal candidate will have exceptional communication skills that will allow them to identify and resolve customer issues and needs. If you are sharp, friendly, and have a passion for helping others, then this is the role for you!
What you'll be doing:
• Fielding customer calls in a timely manner
• Actively listening to and empathizing with every customer
• Assisting with service inquiries and general questions, troubleshooting, resolving issues and complaints, and processing payments on occasion
• Entering and updating customer information on web-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
• Ad hoc project support as needed
Requirements for this role include:
• 1+ year prior experience in customer service (call-center preferred)
• 1+ year performing administrative and clerical functions preferred
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills- an outgoing personality is a must!
• General computer proficiency, including experience working with Microsoft Office Suite, customer databases, or ticketing software
• Ability to multitask and work well under pressure
• Attention to detail is essential
•High School diploma or equivalent
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4154. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: Nampa, ID
Date Posted: January 11, 2021
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 03590-9502813887
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative