Robert Half Senior Human Resources Business Partner in Napa, California
Description Job Function Details:
• Over 8+ years of HR experience both strategic and tactical
• Someone who is experienced and more senior in their HR career who has managed a team as well as sit with leadership
• Support the Supply Chain Function (biggest function and high demanding) and Corporate Function which will consist of up to 500 EE's (Exempt and non-exempt employees) with 2 direct reports (HRBP's)
• Initiatives - people manager training initiative (providing oversight and training)
§ Focus - Bring someone in to provide leadership support and making sure they're making the right decision, experience with talent process, compensation and rewards, project management
§ Compensation Strategies - Defined by TWE Globally (more about initiatives that they implement locally in the US to retain talent)
• Leading and driving projects, and being the POC for any escalations from leadership members supporting them on initiatives/issues
• Strong generalist background to support in Employee Relations, Benefits, Performance Management and reviews, Onboarding and Termination and offboarding, lead the processes in the investigations, advising the team if they're going in the right direction (Consultative: "Let's address this" mindset. Higher overview to make sure everything is going in line with expectation)
• A more senior and more strategic mindset, team player and collaborator as they will be working with other HRBP's, legal team, as well as global; work with US team, Australia, and other counterparts
• Sit in with leadership and executive team (SVP - retention problems, and advise on next steps, CFO, heavily willl rely on this person to go over pros and cons), how does that apply to the other functions and how will it affect the organization
• Auditing rest breaks, timesheets, payroll and talking/advising leaders on hourly employees, working with team lead to come up with training materials based on surveyed employees.
• Support with improving internal processes, action oriented, easy to work with
• CA non-exempt experience, complexities in wage and hour laws
ADP - Flexible Requirements Performance Improvement Plans, Employee Relations, Leadership Skills, Executive Leadership
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app (https://www.roberthalf.com/mobile) and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.