Robert Half International Accountant II-Consolidations Systems Administrator in NAPERVILLE, Illinois
Description Robert Half Finance & Accounting-Permanent Placement is looking for a Consolidations Systems Administrator for a client in the western suburbs. Responsibilities include:
• Communicates and informs leader of issues, status and results of assigned tasks in a timely manner.
• Recommends process improvements for area of responsibility.
• Oversee monthly consolidation process to ensure timely and accurate financial results are reported.
• Review and analyze the monthly financial statements, consolidated and by legal entity.
• Review and maintain documentation of processes to support consolidation adjustments and elimination entries.
• Prepares journal entries, monthly account reconciliations, and other monthly financial statements as necessary.
• Assists in the yearend preparation of audit schedules.
• Prepares quarterly and annual financial statement packages.
• Provides support to external auditors.
• Analyzes consolidation procedures with the objective to identify best practices.
• Research relevant accounting standards and develop internal memorandums.
• Determines and creates the required project deliverables.
• Assists leadership in implementation and rollouts of large-scale projects and performs other special projects as required.
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to leadership.
• Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
• Other duties as assigned.
Successful Consolidations Systems Administrator will have the following:
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field required.
• A minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in Accounting or Finance required.
• Or, a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
• CPA preferred.
• Knowledge of the process for recording, classifying, and summarizing financial transaction in accordance with company, statutory, tax, cost, and reporting requirements.
• Knowledge of financial analysis strategies.
• Ability to understand, reconcile, and substantiate balances in associated General Ledger accounts.
• Analyzes and interprets data.
• Knowledge of Hyperion or One Stream environments encouraged, including the administration and ongoing systems maintenance and support of the application.
• Strong understanding of accounting processes.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Effective time management; maximizes productivity.
• Prepares written materials to meet purpose and audience.
• Develops and maintains positive relationships with internal and external parties.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to interpret and apply company policies and procedures.
If interested, please contact Brian Keating at 630-836-7152 Requirements Consolidation Processes, Consolidation System, Consolidations, SAP, Hyperion Enterprise, Microsoft Excel
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.