Robert Half International Project Accountant in NAPERVILLE, Illinois
Nationwide heavy construction company seeking individual with prior construction accounting/project accounting experience. This position will handle all bid projects and work closely with operations on budgets and actuals. The position is very visible and complete various other special projects for accounting management. Person would assist in quarter profit calculations and adjustments. Looking for an individual that is hands on, work independently and able to think outside the box. fr
• Research and pursue opportunities for maximization of customer billing
• Confer with receivables staff regarding unpaid contract billings
• Respond to requests for more detail from customers
• Create and submit government reports and tax returns related to projects
• Compile information for internal and external auditors
• Interact with all levels and ad hoc requested by management . Responsible for project-related accounting communicating with construction management regarding contracts, change orders a
• Review and maintain time sheets, invoices, expenses, and project related assets
• Investigate project variances and submit variance reports to leadership
• Prepare reports on project profitability
• Monitor and report on project budgets
• Create all project-related billings to customers
For immediate consideration - email your resume to danielle.tubero AT roberthalf.com or Call Danielle Tubero at 630-368-1175
for immediate consideration - email your resume to danielle.tubero AT roberthalf.com or Call Danielle Tubero at 630-368-1175
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
• 3 plus years’ experience in project accounting or construction accounting xperience
• Construction industry experience a must
• Reading and accounting for contracts and change order
Excellent benefits including PTO and extra compensation besides Medical /Dental
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.5461 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $65,000.00 - $75,000.00 / Yearly
Location: NAPERVILLE, IL
Date Posted: October 15, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 01340-0011521344
Staffing Area: Full-Time Accounting u0026 Finance