Robert Half Project Analyst II in NAPERVILLE, Illinois
Description Robert Half Finance & Accounting-Permanent Placement is looking for a Project Analyst for a client in the western suburbs. In this role as a Projects Analyst II, you will act as a SAP software deployment sub-stream team member. This position will participate in analyzing, evaluating, and assisting with implementing new systems, solutions and processes in collaboration with the international project team. A typical day will include understanding the future global template, learning the company's current processes from the business expert teams and ensuring the US needs/requirements are meet through the future deployment. This position will also be involved in the cleansing and enhancing of data for migration to the new ERP system, training key users, participating in user acceptance testing, cutover activities and deployment. The ideal Project Analyst will actively participate in the sub-streams assigned to them, must be detail-oriented, execute project plans and understand the impact of technical design decisions. Additionally, they will have the ability to question information while maintaining positive relationships. The Project Analyst should be geared towards supporting and championing change towards continuous improvement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Evaluate and assist with implementing new systems, solutions and processes in collaboration with the central project team.
• Communicates status and creates required reporting for projects.
• Recommends process improvements for area of responsibility.
• Prepares and evaluates of cost benefits/best practice analysis.
• Prepares measures for optimizing organization and process workflows, while participating in process change management and project implementation.
• Understands relevant solutions within their functional area.
• Collaborates closely with respective platform teams.
• Contributes to project plans.
• Performs data cleansing and enhancement activities.
• Prepares status reports for management.
• Develops national reports leveraging identified solutions.
• Collaborates with team members and communicates relevant information to leadership.
• Upholds the security and confidentiality of documents and data within area of responsibility.
Successful Project Analyst will have the following education and experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or a related field.
• A minimum of 3 years of progressive experience in Accounting, Finance, IT or Operations.
• Or, a combination of education and experience providing equivalent knowledge.
If interested, please contact Brian Keating at 630-836-7152. Requirements SAP, Microsoft Excel, Project Implementation, System Conversion - Implementation
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.