Robert Half International Network Data Center Specialist in Naples, Florida
Robert Half Technology is currently seeking a Network Data Center Specialist in the Naples, FL area. If you have prior experience working in a Data Center, as well as working with VMWare, CommVault, Cisco UCS, etc, Apply to this job posting!
For immediate consideration, send resumes to email@example.com
• Min. 2 years of experience in data center operations and/or enterprise network/server administration
• BS degree in Information Systems/Computer Science/Information Technology preferred.
• Must be familiar with server and network operations in a virtual environment.
• Demonstrated and verifiable experience working with Windows Server 2008/2012/2016+ Operating Systems, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, enterprise hypervisor software, enterprise storage, and backup software
• Experience with Cisco UCS, Cisco Nexus switches, NetApp Storage, CommVault, VMware vSphere, VMware NSX, Symantec Enterprise Vault, Zerto, Track-it!, and Whatsup Gold preferred
• Competency with Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio and industry standard tools
• Must have ability to be on call on a rotating basis.
• Industry standard certifications such as MCSE, CCNA, CISSP, CISA or GIAC preferred.
• Must possess great attention to detail and ability to create detailed and understandable diagrams and documentation
• Must possess strong troubleshooting skills and ability to diagnose problems and errors
• Ability to identify and correct hardware and software performance issues
• Must be able to understand detailed technical procedures, projects, etc.
• Able to work in a team environment, lead others and coordinate complex tasks.
• Able to follow instructions and/or work independently as needed
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES:
• Build and provision new physical and virtual servers
• Apply patches and perform operating system, hypervisor, system and software upgrades
• Document data center emergency measures, policies, procedures and tests.
• Review and monitor server status and troubleshoot issues that are observed or reported.
• Coordinate implementation of data center plans with established personnel and outside vendors.
• Provision and maintain user and system accounts, mailboxes and distribution groups
• Administer complex file and folder permissions for agency shared data storage
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $60,000.00 - $70,000.00 / Yearly
Location: Naples, FL
Date Posted: November 13, 2020
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 01070-9502760358
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT