Robert Half International Accounting Manager in Nashville, Tennessee
Management Resources is seeking to hire an Accounting Manager for interim and project work in the Nashville area. In this role, you will be responsible for leading daily operations, including preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. Additional responsibilities for this position include: * Regular review and analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts * Collaborate with FP A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics, including monthly flash report, key financial metrics and actual spend against budgets/outlook * Prepare various technical accounting analyses, policies and procedures * Implementation experience, including system and process design, data migration, testing, training and go-forward system administration * Working knowledge of mid to large size ERP * Assist in the preparation of GAAP financial statements, including document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation and reconciliation processes
- Bachelor?s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- Advanced credentials such as a Masters of Business Administration / MBA or Certified Public Accountant / CPA are preferred
- Minimum 6 years of recent relevant financial experience
- Exceptional communication skills that provide the ability to interact with all levels of the organization with a high customer service orientation
- Solid technology and analytical abilities?
- Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
- Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
Our industry-leading alliances and broad client network provide you greater access to a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities that can keep you continuously engaged. We also provide competitive benefits and compensation packages, as well as online training and continuing professional education (CPE). Our parent company, Robert Half, has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998.
At Robert Half Management Resources, your experience matters - and we put it to good use. To apply for this position or for more information on other engagements, visit us online at roberthalfmr.com or call your branch office at 1.888.400.7474.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2018 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Location: Nashville, TN
Date Posted: December 7, 2018
Employment Type: Interim/Project
Job Reference: 03930-9501656432
Staffing Area: Interim Project-Based Financial