Robert Half International Head of Reporting & Analytics in Nashville, Tennessee
• Shaping and driving our reporting & analytics strategy
• Designing and implementing plans to increase self-serve reporting capabilities
• Supporting the ongoing process of consolidating technology platforms and reporting as per our P& C system strategy
• Working with internal stakeholders and reporting & analytics team to ensure consistent and accurate reporting within agreed timescales
• Identifying opportunities for process improvements or automation and executing these in a timely manner
• Supporting the new client onboarding process from a data and reporting perspective, including oversight and coordination of data conversions, including data mapping and analysis
• Working closely with finance teams to coordinate insightful and commercial reporting on a monthly basis as well as supervising reconciliation of client
• Measuring and monitoring the performance and capacity of the reporting & analytics team
• Managing issues, risks, dependencies and ensuring these are communicated and acknowledged effectively
• Working with our product and data teams to ensure relevant standards, governance and approach are followed
• Working with the Head of IT and Head of Data to design and implement the IT and Data strategy
• Vendor management and resolution of performance issues as necessary
• Coordinating technical input to audits and client questionnaires
• Assisting with ISO and SOC audit preparation and requirements
Requirements Financial Reporting, Management Reporting, Monthly Reporting, Monthly Financial Reporting, Metric Reporting, Reporting Dashboards, Reporting Tools, SQL Reporting, Data Analytics, Financial Analytics, Analytics, Leadership, Leadership Skills, Executive Leadership
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.