Robert Half International Patient Access Specialist in Nashville, Tennessee
Multiple Openings for Night Patient Access Specialists
OfficeTeam currently partnering with one of Nashville's premier hospitals for Patient Access Specialist within the Emergency Department. Patient Access Specialists must have excellent personal skills and be comfortable working with patients in a clinical environment. These openings are located onsite in the Emergency Department and you will need to have open availability for shifts but this will be mostly evening shifts.
• Interviewing incoming patients prior to admission to gather demographic, insurance and emergency information
• Ensuring completion of paperwork, sign-in and security procedures
• Explaining facility policies, preparing and distributing patient identification bands, and arranging for transportation to assigned rooms
• Additional duties may include collecting copayments, answering phones, assisting family members, and conducting research for prior medical records and account folders
What we're looking for
• Must have excellent typing and data entry skills
• Excellent problem solving skills
• Excellent customer service skills
• Strong computer skills EMR is a plus but not required
• Excellent written, verbal and social communication skills highly desired
• At least 1 year of Administrative Assistant experience preferred
If you are a self-starter who is passionate about supporting a dynamic and growing company and looking to thrive in a high paced environment, we would love to hear from you! Contact us now – this position will be staffed by the end of the week!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at 888.490.4154 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Salary: $12.50 - $14.00 / Hourly
Location: Nashville, TN
Date Posted: October 12, 2020
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 00100-0011507403
Staffing Area: Office u0026 Administrative