Robert Half Sr. Auditor in Nashville, Tennessee
Description In this role, we are seeking a Senior SOX Compliance Analyst | Tester to work with our client in their SOX Compliance efforts. The SOX Compliance Tester will have a role in executing the risk assessment, control objectives and monitoring ongoing compliance efforts. In addition, this individual will participate in planning identification and development of new processes across the Company, process improvement and control assessments, and serve in multiple capacities in internal controls.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
• Interface with department personnel to ensure that Sarbanes-Oxley 404 objectives, deliverables and timelines are met.
• Work with process owners to develop, maintain and review the Sarbanes-Oxley 404 documentation including developing and updating company risk & control matrix (RCM)
• Assist in the documentation of internal control processes.
• Manage documentation and development of internal controls for international entities.
• Manage the remediation of deficiencies in internal controls (specifically with respect to the control environment)
• Manage the process to obtain management assessments of internal controls, including the identification of weaknesses and opportunities for improvement.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
• 5+ years related experience in Audit, Financial Reporting, SOX, or Accounting (ideally in public accounting or publicly listed companies) Requirements SOX - Sarbanes-Oxley, Fixed Asset Inventory
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.