Robert Half Plant Controller in Nekoosa, Wisconsin
Plant Controller needed for growing manufacturer. The Plant Controller will ensure the overall manufacturing process meet the needs of the organization by directing activities of product costing, product manufacturing analysis, and inventory valuation. The position provides recommendations to senior management in support of the achievement of company goals. Position reports to the Plant Manager.
Duties will include:
• Provide daily financial/economic decision support analysis
• Provide external financial reporting, including working with external audit and tax teams.
• Establish financial policies, practices and procedures for the company in accordance with GAAP.
• Provide budgeting and forecasting
• Financial statement preparation and month end report
• Supervision of multiple direct reports
• Prepare various financial analysis related to manufacturing costs, inventory, and expense information for various customers as needed for decision making support.
• Assist in risk management function, including renewal of insurance coverage and company-wide risk and mitigation plans.
• Recommends cost efficiencies.
• Provides management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
Financial reporting and GAAP knowledge required.
Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or related field required.
Experience in a manufacturing environment required.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5461. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.