Robert Half Marketing Strategist in Neptune, New Jersey
Description Work with the creative teams and the mangers that have needs ( pediatric unit) They will be working with the digital team but should have working knowledge as they will need to submit requests to the digital team, include copy for the posts etc.
As mentioned, they will need some writing skills for things like collateral.
Must be highly analytical (focused on market analysis and market development opportunities). Will be responsible for writing and editing marketing communication materials, articles, and promotional pieces; supporting hospital and system-wide marketing efforts including special events, openings, and market research. Must be able to manage, implement and provide regular metrics for digital marketing efforts to include paid search, display, web and CRM. Must be able to provide social media messaging and new social/digital strategies in conjunction with the web team to generate leads and grow the business while supporting Hackensack Meridian Health’s brand identity and strategies. Must be able to present at senior leadership and physician forums. Will work collaboratively with integrated marketing, communication and outreach teams.
A day in the life of a Marketing Strategist at Hackensack Meridian Health includes:
• Design and implement marketing strategies aligned with business targets.
• Develop digital campaigns to increase web traffic.
• Analyze sales and marketing metrics maintained through ongoing dashboards.
• Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our products.
• Address advertising needs.
• Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels.
• Use customer feedback to ensure client satisfaction.
• Liaise with internal teams and ensure brand consistency.
• Excellent knowledge of marketing fundamentals.
• Good leadership, team player and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work with and manage external partners.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Education, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field – Marketing, Advertising, Communications or Business.
• Minimum 5 years of marketing experience.
• Strong grammar skills are non-negotiable.
• Proven ability to understand business issues.
• Excellent communicator: well-spoken with excellent writing skills.
• Independent self-starter with a sense of urgency and a strong desire to consistently advance the goals of the organization.
• Strong multiple project management skills with an affinity for consistently producing high-quality work.
• Customer focused with a passion for customer service.
• Experience evaluating and assessing internal and external client needs and market needs, and transforming them into actionable marketing plans/campaigns.
• Maintaining ongoing business dashboards. Requirements Marketing Strategy Innovation starts with people.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5565. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.