Robert Half International Automated Quality Assurance in NEW ALBANY, Ohio
Rapidly growing financial services company is looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to join the team.
•Provide oversight of test design & test execution activities by working closely with the team testing/QA deliverables for quality and accuracy.
•Review all test strategy and test plan documents and propose improvements, as necessary
•Ensure requirement traceability documents are created and demonstrate appropriate test coverage
•Perform sampling and review of selected test scripts to ensure completeness and accuracy
•Test and also oversee performance across all phases of test execution - including system testing, integration testing, end-to-end testing, performance testing and automated testing
•Ensure test bed/test case repositories are appropriately maintained
•Ensure testing risks and issues are recorded in the appropriate project logs and addressed in a timely manner
•Ensure defect workflow processes are established and adhered to and ensure defect triage reviews are productive
•Collaborate with team to ensure continuous improvement of test activities
•Monitor testing/QA metrics, reports & SLA's - support taking corrective actions where necessary
•Identify test automation opportunities, as appropriate
•Collaborate with the project team and IT functional partners to ensure testing activities are delivered in an effective and timely manner
•Partner with IT functional teams to ensure SDLC deliverables required by QA are prepared by functional project team members, as appropriate
• Must be proficient in Tech stack for QA Automation: Ruby, Cucumber, Watir Webdriver, PageObject, Jenkins
• Preferred to have knowledge: REST API and API Testing in Ruby
• Favorable to have knowledge in RPA Development using UiPath
• Favorable to have knowledge in .NET Web Development
• General understanding of IP networking, HTTP/HTTPS protocols, firewalls, routers etc.
• IT application lifecycle and software quality assurance best practices and processes
• Experience with POS, financial, human resources, and ecommerce applications.
• Bachelor’s degree and or combination of equivalent education and experience in related fields.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience as a QA Automation Engineer with large enterprises.
• 2+ years developing and maintaining automated tests for POS, and either mobile or web applications with additional capabilities writing scripts or object oriented code.
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.