Robert Half International Payroll SME System Implementation in New Brighton, Minnesota
Robert Half Management Resources has an exciting opportunity with a fast growing company in the Minneapolis/St.Paul metro area for an experienced project consultant to assist on an enterprise-wide payroll system implementation across their businesses. We are seeking an experienced project consultant who has worked on Payroll system implementations with a strong payroll background to serve as the Payroll Subject Matter Expert on the project. Multi-state, Union payroll and construction industry experience preferred. This is a hands-on role. We are seeking candidates who can review current state and implement future state by actually performing the tactical work like configurations and testing to move processes to the new system.
• Proven experience delivering on payroll system projects
• Must work well in ambiguous work flows and work well with many different companies and systems to integrate disparate processes.
• Strong payroll processing background with multi-state and union experience preferred. Good at reconciling, identifying and troubleshooting errors or anomalies to change processes.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and ability to bridge business needs with project goals.
• Construction industry experience preferred
• Strong understanding of construction industry timekeeping and union payrolls, data migration, payroll processes and payroll systems.
Local candidates preferred at this time. If you are qualified and interested, please e-mail email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact them at our branch office for additional information:
Robert Half Management Resources
800 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis, MN 55401
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with remote or on-site jobs for interim and long-term opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Location: New Brighton, MN
Date Posted: January 13, 2021
Employment Type: Temp to Hire
Job Reference: 02310-0011657013
Staffing Area: Interim Project-Based Financial