Robert Half International Systems Implementation Project Analyst in New Brighton, Minnesota
Robert Half Management Resources has an exciting opportunity to assist the project implementation team for a leading construction company implement a new accounting system across several of their businesses.
• Assist the project implementation team on the set up and integration of accounting/finance processes including AP, AR, GL, Revenue Recognition, Banking, Collections, Intercompany, etc. across multiple companies owned by the parent company in the new system. New system is COINS which is specific to the construction industry.
• Understand how company business requirements come together with out of the box systems functionality. You must be able to communicate and listen effectively to the businesses.
• Liaison to how these processes fit with corporate accounting and other ERP efforts.across their portfolio of companies.
• Liaison to the SOX team to ensure processes will be compliant to corporate SOX policies.
• Build process consistency across the companies and align with Corporate processes
• Applicant should be experienced with and passionate about coordinating, standardizing, and collaborating on best practices.
• Proven experience with business system implementations/integrations
• Strong understanding of finance/accounting processes and related business systems
• Knowledgeable in the Construction industry and construction or project accounting very helpful
• Able to communicate effectively and build consensus
• Understanding of SOX controls and impact to processes to ensure compliance
If you are qualified and interested, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com. You may also contact them at our branch office for additional information:
Robert Half Management Resources
800 Nicollet Mall
Minneapolis, MN 55401
Robert Half Management Resources matches senior-level financial consultants with a variety of unique interim and long-term project opportunities in areas such as internal auditing, mergers and acquisitions, tax initiatives, and much more. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/management-resources to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Management Resources. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: New Brighton, MN
Date Posted: October 16, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 02310-0011592666
Staffing Area: Interim Project-Based Financial